What better way to spend an Autumn evening than getting cosy with a good book and the fire on, accompanied by some of our delicious goodies! Check out some of our top tips for a cosy night at home below!
Here are some of our top tips for a cosy night in:
1. Make sure that you stock up on firewood so you don’t have to go out in the cold.
2. Have a cosy blanket nearby to keep you nice and toasty.
3. Create a warm and relaxing mood with some low ambient lighting and scented candles.
4. Do an activity you enjoy like reading a good book or watching your favourite film.
5. Pour yourself a glass of wine or make yourself some herbal tea. We recommend Chamomile tea for winding down.
6. Stock up on some of our wonderful cakes for you to indulge in.
Take a look at our top recommended cakes for a cosy night below – all of these cakes are perfect served warm with cream, custard or ice cream!